Surin Snorkeling Day Trip
Surin Island is one of the most beautiful dive and snorkeling site in the world because of very good weather, large shallow water area, excellent for snorkeling and the best is Richeliev Rock where the divers from all over the world try to come and touch the paradise of under water world.
Itinerary: Daily 0700 - 1900 Hrs.
- Pick up from hotel (Khao Lak) then have time for coffee break at the office.
- Departure from Kuraburi pier to Surin Island by speed boat which will take approximately 1hr.
- Enjoy snorkeling time at Tao Bay and Pakkard Bay in the morning. This area we can find sea turtles and the variety of marine life, such as several sheltered reefs which are shallow and teeming with colorful fish.
- Thai set menu lunch serve at the national park restaurant.
- Afternoon: Snorkeling again at Torinla Island, the most beautiful area in Surin. Discover the abundance of coral reefs or several of strange fish which not easy to find anywhere else. Then visit Moken Village (moken is the sea gypsea) whom still have the real sea gypsea life.
- Keep this memorable islands in your mind and then back to Kuraburi pier.
- Arrive at the pier and have some more coffee break before leaving
- End of program.
Notice: This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
• Hotel transfers, guide, speedboat trip and visit fees
• On board: soft drinks, water, ice and fresh fruits
• Lunch: meal, drinking water, coffee and tea, (vegetarian menu available at no extra charge)
• Full snorkeling equipment: lifejacket, fin, mask and snorkel.
Adult 3200 Baht Child 2000 baht (Khao Lak Area)